Forum Kebenaran tentang Islam

Forum kebebasan berpikir Islam

All times are UTC

Post subject: friend is getting married from college and I might go out
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:53 am 

The Vermont Lake Monsters won their first division title since 2012 , and a big reason why Vermont reached the post season was the play of Ryan Gridley, the Oakland Athletics 2017 11th round pick. Gridley earned a spot in the New York Penn League All Star game and hit .262 with a .357 OBP during the regular season. In the first game of the post season http://www.athleticsfanaticsjersey.com/andrew-triggs-jersey-c-12.html, Gridley had a hit and a walk and he scored a run in the Vermont win.

Gridley joined the A’s after a standout junior season with Mississippi State.
Donald Moore spoke with Gridley in early August about his transition to the pros.

Donald Moore Hi Ryan, how is everything going for you this season?

Ryan Gridley It’s been really going well. I am enjoying myself, enjoying my time playing with Oakland and it’s pretty fun.

DM What are your goals for this year?

RG To get better. I’m working on the strike zone, deciding when to swing or not http://www.athleticsfanaticsjersey.com/stephen-vogt-jersey-c-14.html, recognizing breaking balls early and be on time for fastballs.

DM What do you feel is your greatest strength as a ball player?

RG My hand eye coordination. I’m really pride myself on making every routine play that I can make and try to put the ball in play as much as I can at the plate.

DM What would you’d like to improve on?

RG Just like I said, working on the strike zone, making sure I’m hitting the pitches I’m looking for and being a disciplined hitter.

DM How are you adjusting to professional baseball?

RG It’s been easy having a bunch of good guys on the team. It’s been easy to acclimate. It’s different than college. There is a lot more travel obviously, you’re playing every single day, it’s a lot more wear and tear on your body Ryan Dull Jersey, but having a lot of good guys on the team makes it a lot more fun.

DM What do you like best about being a pro athlete?

RG Just being able to hang out with a bunch of guys who are good friends every single day. It’s a lot of fun.

DM Any hobbies?

RG I love to hike. I love to go outdoors a lot, go on the lake. We go on the lake back in Burlington in Vermont. It’s really beautiful there. It’s got mountains and stuff, so any time I can get I usually just go outside.

DM Favorite baseball team growing up?

RG Probably the Atlanta Braves. Just liked watching them a lot and I’m also a big Steelers guy for football.

DM Where are you originally from?

RG I’m from Atlanta, Georgia, so I grew up there, http://www.athleticsfanaticsjersey.com/matt-mcbride-jersey-c-13.html played summer ball in the East Cobb area where Jason Heyward was and just a lot of good players. I was always around the game and playing a lot of summers, too.

DM If there is one person who taught you the most about baseball, who would that be?

RG It’s got to be my dad. He would always take me in the backyard and hit me ground balls and play catch with me every single day. He’s awesome.

DM Craziest thing you have ever seen on a baseball diamond?

RG Probably right here in Tri Cities. A kid took one right in the chest 150 MPH, so that tops it. I’m going to go with the ball sucking into that kid’s chest. That was ridiculous.

DM Any off season plans?

RG I’m going to make some trips. I’m going to go to a couple weddings. My friend is getting married from college and I might go out of the country for a week. Just do all of the baseball stuff and lifting, but it will be good to get away from the game for a bit.

DM I want to thank you for your time and the best of luck to you and your career.

RG Thank you.

Profile E-mail